Independent illustrator, character designer, and color stylist since 2012, working primarily in comics. Focus on working in personal art style with emphasis on exaggerated expressions and character acting. Strong ability to meet deadlines and work with others as a team.
- Accomplish visual storytelling and production through pencil and pen, ink, digital drawing software, and coloring techniques.
- Implement technical knowledge of anatomy, perspective, and shot composition.
- Manipulate character expression and action to convey emotion.
- Assign color palettes that contribute to mood and emotion of a piece.
- Implement technical knowledge of light and color interactions.
- Unify character, prop, and background elements cohesively through color.
- Execute varied character designs of multiple levels of simplicity and stylizations.
- Implement technical knowledge of anatomy, clothing, and hairstyles.
- Implement multiple fashion styles and trends to create more believable characters.
- Proficient at creating animation friendly designs with solid 3D forms.
- Meet strict deadlines consistently.
- Work and communicate as a team to complete projects efficiently.
- Knowledge of traditional media, watercolor, acrylic paint, marker, ink, pen, pencil.
- Proficiency of social media platforms, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, tumblr.
- Windows 7,8,10
- MacOS Sierra
- Adobe Photoshop CC, CS5, CS4
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
2018 AS Web Design, Citrus College, Glendora, CA, USA
2012-2013 Comic flatter
Flat colorist for the webcomic Vibe by Dan Ciurczak.
2012-current Private Commissions
Private illustration commissions for multiple patrons.
2017-current Comic Artist
Drawing, writing, and designing for an independent serialized comic, The Red Muscle, self published.
2012 Weekly Comic Drawing Group Organizer, No Location